A piece of Chanel history from the vintage collection, circa 1960s. Excellent condition for its age!
This graceful design was a favourite of Mademoiselle Coco Chanel, often spotted carrying by herself, hence the name.
It features a number of Chanel signature elements like the Jersey wool, Chevron quilt and Mademoiselle chain.
The main compartment is closed by gold-plated metal frame and a kisslock, lined in red grosgrain textile. There 2 side pockets and 2 zip pockets for organising convenience.
- Vintage, circa 1960s.
- Black Jersey wool outer with Chevron quilt.
- Gold-plated hardware accessories.
- A dainty CC logo hidden on the inner side.
- Sliding Mademoiselle double chain handle.
- Main compartment in red grosgrain.
- Framed closure with kisslock.
- 2 side pockets and 2 zip pockets.
Attachment (s): dust bag and paper bag
Excellent vintage condition.