A classic medium flap in how Mademoiselle Coco would have done – jersey wool with diamond quilt, paired with “reissue” mademoiselle chain, closed by a CC turn lock.
This beautiful apple green colour brought out the life in jersey wool, giving it a bright early spring vibe. The shiny-finish gold hardware completes Chanel’s luxury profile.
Jersey – This wool material is one of the earliest and most-classic textiles that Coco Chanel selected to make her bags and clothing.
2.55 bag tells the stories of Mademoiselle Coco Chanel’s fashion philosophy – sliding chain handle to free up women’s hands, double flap to avoid spilling and for more privacy, burgundy interior for easy finding the content and a total of 7 pockets for functionality.
- Jersey wool in apple green colour.
- Signature diamond quilt.
- 24k gold plated hardware, with hallmark.
- Mademoiselle chain handle.
- Double flap with CC turn lock.
- Lambskin leather interior with stitched CC logo.
- Total 7 pockets, each with its own function and story.
- Series 7
Attachment (s): dust bag, authenticity card and hologram.
8/10 good condition.