An unusual vintage Chanel piece! Series 1, circa 1990. The woven raffia material gives the bag a relaxed resort vibe (it also reminds us of Japanese tatami!) whilst the diamond-quilted leather and interlaced chain keep it iconic Chanel.
Tassel is one of the notable elements of vintage Chanel and it can be found on this bag. Well-made with soft leather fringe, and the golden carved CC evokes the latest Coco Crush jewellery and Pearl Crush charm.
An understated Chanel piece without apparent logo. Still, it’s a Chanel, the signature can be recognised from its quilted leather, chain handle, CC tassel and a stitched CC on the bottom!
This mini size is petite but functional. This rounded shape is capable of holding larger phone, small wallet, holders and a couple of other essentials.
The long double-chain handle sits comfortably on shoulder and around the hips.
- Vintage, circa 1990, series 1.
- Oval silhouette with rounded edges.
- Light beige woven raffia.
- Black lambskin leather trim.
- Signature diamond quilting.
- Signature interlaced chain handle.
- 24karat gold plated hardware.
- Leather tassel with golden carved CC.
- Leather clasp with magnetic button.
- Full-leather interior with 1 zip pocket.
- Quilted leather base with stitched CC.
Attachment (s): authenticity card and hologram, it will be delivered in a plain dust bag for storage.
8/10 very good vintage condition.