The privilege of Peekaboo bag being Fendi’s premier icon is it gets to be dressed up artistically every season, like this one we’re presenting here. From the Spring-summer 2017 runway collection, this Mini Peekaboo is stylised in a delicate elegance. Featuring total 4 rows of hand-made leather rosebud on the front and back.
A special leather material by Fendi named “Nappa Shatoosh” to imply the tender touch and silky sheen of this fine lambskin leather.
Consumed more time to finish, this Peekaboo bag demonstrates the craftsmanship of exquisite leather appliqué on fine nappa leather. Recreating intricate details from the (larger) regular version into such miniature size is a new height of luxury leather goods.
From casual to dressy, from day to evening – the Mini Peekaboo is flexible to be carried in hand by top handle, or on shoulder and cross-body with adjustable strap.
- From Fendi spring-summer ’17 runway.
- Light pink colour with silver-tone hardware.
- “Nappa Shatoosh” silky lambskin leather.
- 4 rows of hand-made leather rosebud.
- FENDI-engraved turn locks and buckles.
- Signature double-compartment design.
- Full-leather interiors with flat pockets.
- Top handle and adjustable strap.
Currently retailing at RM16k+
Attachment (s): dust bag, shoulder strap, booklet and raincoat.
8.5/10 excellent condition.