From one of Galliano’s prefall collections for Dior, this fuchsia tweed Lady Dior bag took its inspiration from the style of British aristocrats – think tweed jacket in their country home or castle.
If you look closely, there are tiny embroidered sequins subtly sparkling up the classy grey tweed.
An unexpected twist – Fuchsia pink lambskin leather vibrantly highlighted by the look.
The signature Cannage quilt pattern is revamped in larger scale and traced with fuchsia velvet lace.
Carried and made famous by the late Princess Diana and ever since then, the iconic Lady Dior bag has been the canvas for endless creativity.
- 24 x 20 x 11 cm (Length x Height x Depth)
- Grey tweed with subtle sequin embroidery.
- Fuchsia pink lambskin leather trims.
- Top handles and detachable strap.
- Macro Cannage in velvet lace.
- Zipped top with CD oval charm.
- Signature D.I.O.R dangling charm.
- Full-leather interior with zip pocket.
- Structured base with metal feet.
As a cross reference, the classic version Lady Dior is currently retailing at RM26.5k
Attachment (s): dust bag, strap and booklet.
9/10 almost-new condition.