Created by creative director Maria Grazia Chiuri and now one of the signature styles of Dior aesthetic, the Book Tote combined functionality with relaxed Bohemian chic.
A favourite hold-all tote of celebrities and fashionistas, Dior Book Tote offers a generous capacity for every day, overnight, weekend and travel. Larger items like laptop, book and document could easily fit inside.
Dates back to 18th-century France, Toile de Jouy refers to textile (cotton or linen) printed with designs of landscapes and figures. In the House of Dior, the history goes back to 1947 when Mr Christian Dior decorates his first 30 Avenue Montaigne boutique with this style of print.
The ‘Sauvage‘ print, created by Maria Grazia Chiuri, depicts a vivid scene of animals in the jungle. In this bold, daring print, we can spot the mischievous monkey hanging from a branch, the feline majesty of the tiger and the fierce duel between a lion and a serpent.
On this tote, the Sauvage print came to life in lightly shimmering gold-thread embroidery. The gentle light linen beige canvas makes it easy to match with both light and dark outfits.
- 36 x 27.5 x 16.5 cm (Length x Height x Depth)
- Handle drop: 16 cm
- Light linen beige base with gold-thread embroidery.
- ‘Toile de Jouy’ Sauvage print with striped band in the middle.
- Embroidered and woven jacquard canvas.
- “CHRISTIAN DIOR” signature on the front.
- Sturdy rolled top handles.
- Spacious unlined interior with CHRISTIAN DIOR tag.
Currently retailing at RM14.5k
Attachment (s): dust bag
9/10 almost-new condition.