The iconic Dior Saddle Bag, first designed by John Galliano in 2000 and reinvented by the current creative director, Maria Grazia Chiuri.
Aside from the diagonal saddle silhouette, it’d also be instantly recognised by its eye-catching hardware details.
The sides of the bag are embellished by linked C.D rings. And to complete its luxury-fashion look, a strapped D ring that resemble horse-riding stirrup, dangles at the bottom, symbolising the adventurous nature of Dior Saddle.
This denim-blue Mini Saddle would make a chic fashion piece for casual styles and thanks to its petite size, it would go stylishly for evening as well.
Personalise it into unique looks with your own straps, for shoulder and crossbody wear.
- Oblique monogram jacquard canvas in signature blue.
- Smooth calfskin leather trims.
- Antique-finish gold hardware.
- Flat handle with linked C.D ring details on the sides.
- Flap closure with magnetic clasp and stirrup D ring.
- Linen canvas interior.
- 1 external back pocket.
Currently retailing at RM14k
Attachment(s): box and dust bag
9/10 almost-new condition.