The Amazona bag is one of the timeless bags of Loewe, first released in the 1970s with a concept of spacious “carryall” handbag for every day.
This earlier version is an elegant top-handle bag, made of supple calfskin leather and defined in a squarish silhouette.
The lively tricolour (cream beige, stone brown, oxblood burgundy) combination highlights the details and craftsmanship, complete with accessories like golden padlock and key bell for a refined touch.
Known as the “Spanish Hermès“, Loewe craft with first-class leather and flawless finishing.
The exterior grained calfskin leather is durable and yet naturally supple; the interior is luxuriously lined with silky soft Nappa lambskin leather. The gold hardware pieces are polished to a flawless shiny finish.
- 29 x 16 x 13.5 cm (Length x Height x Depth)
- Tricolour: cream beige, stone brown, oxblood burgundy.
- Grained calfskin leather exterior.
- Gold-tone hardware details.
- Top handles for hand carry.
- Wide opening with double zipper.
- Embossed Anagram logo on the front.
- Silky Nappa lambskin interior with pockets.
- Structured base with stud feet.
- Padlock and key bell.
Attachment (s): dust bag, booklet, padlock and key bell.
9/10 almost-new condition.