Reissue Flap in size 226 (28 cm) is equivalent to the Jumbo Classic Flap, but slightly less “bulky”! An all-rounder size to go from day to night elegantly.
The distressed calfskin leather (also known as “aged calfskin”) combines the suppleness of classic lambskin with durability of Caviar cowhide. Extremely durable and doesn’t show wears noticeably. Complemented by antique-finish gold hardware.
The classic fashion icon “2.55 bag” was first debuted in February 1955; hence the name. Each feature and pocket on the bag have their own intriguing story behind. A timeless piece!
The Mademoiselle chain double handle is not just historically Chanel, but also very functional. At the shorter drop length of 28 cm (double chain), it would sit comfortably and elegantly on shoulder. At the longer drop length of 50 cm, it would turn into a crossbody bag.
There are total 3 ways to wear this flap – in hand, shoulder sling or crossbody.
- Red with warm orange undertone.
- Distressed calfskin leather with signature diamond quilt.
- Antique-finish gold hardware.
- Mademoiselle chain double handle.
- Double flap with Mademoiselle turn lock.
- Red leather inner with gold-foil signature stamp.
- Total 7 pockets, each with its own function and story.
- Mid series 14
Currently retailing at RM43.6k
Attachment (s): box, dust bag, authenticity card, hologram and receipt.