The trendy Caramel Brown has captured fashion lovers’ heart and attention with its rich, luscious shade, and belong in the neutral shade group makes this earthy colour goes well with most styles.
Presenting here is the Pumpkin Caramel shade from 21A collection, this shade of brown has a deep, saturated orange undertone, hence the nickname “Pumpkin”!
The 19 Bag – The last major handbag designed by the late Karl Lagerfeld, first debuted in his farewell show, the Fall Winter 2019 collection.
The 19 bag portrays Chanel’s elegance in a maxi, relaxed character. Bold yet tender – Its soft silhouette is made of ultra-supple lambskin leather; detailed with oversized diamond quilt and chunky chain hardware to contrast.
Another highlight feature of the 19 bag is its trio-combination chain. Symbolising the diverse styles of Chanel, tones of antique gold, polished silver and ruthenium dance together throughout the long chain strap.
- Pumpkin / Caramel brown with antique-gold hardware.
- Lambskin leather with oversized diamond quilt.
- Long chain strap with leather shoulder pad.
- Trio tone hardware on the chain.
- Short curb chain top handle.
- Flap closure with interlaced-chain CC turn lock.
- Textile interior with pockets.
- 1 magnetic-clasp back pocket.
- Microchipped, 2021 collection.
Attachment (s): full set – box, dust bag, booklet, photocopy of receipt and organiser insert.