Created by creative director Maria Grazia Chiuri and now one of the signature styles of Dior aesthetic, the Book Tote combined functionality with relaxed Bohemian chic.
A favourite hold-all tote of celebrities and fashionistas, Dior Book Tote offers a generous capacity for every day, overnight, weekend and travel. Larger items like laptop, book and document could easily fit inside.
This seasonal-limited paisley print was from Dior spring ’21 runway collection. The front and back are decorated in warm earthy shades like golden yellow and maroon, the sides are contrasted in cooler shades of blue.
The front and the top of the handles are boasting the CHRISTIAN DIOR embroidered signature.
- 36 x 27.5 x 16.5 cm (Length x Height x Depth)
- Handle drop: 16 cm
- Paisley print with striped band in the middle.
- Embroidered and woven jacquard canvas.
- “CHRISTIAN DIOR” signature on the front.
- Black and white stripes handles with signatures.
- Spacious unlined interior with CHRISTIAN DIOR tag.
Book Tote in special prints are retailing for RM15k+
Attachment (s): dust bag, card and booklet.