Design – For the Gucci Padlock bag, Alessandro Michele took the inspiration from the 1950s Gucci Lady Lock bag in vintage archive and gave it a new retro-modern look. The sliding double-chain handle on this bag adds versatility as it can be carried in 2 lengths for 3 ways of carry (in hand, on the shoulder, crossbody).
Exotic – The bag’s exterior is luxuriously made of full python exotic leather, in tricolour combination (pink, red and brown) for a bright look. Outstanding hardware detail is one of the highlights of Padlock bag, shiny-finish gold tone pieces adorn this glamorous silhouette.
Size – In a precious, exquisite size, the small Padlock Bag goes gracefully from day to evening. Its inner compartment is capable of holding in a larger phone, card holder/flat pouch, key and a couple of beauty essentials.
- Tricolour (pink flap, red sides & key bell, brown body).
- Python exotic leather exterior.
- Shiny gold-tone hardware.
- Movable double-chain handle.
- Flap closure with push lock.
- Functioning lock with key provided.
- Velvet interior with 1 card/flat pocket.
- Exterior back slot for card/ticket.
- Decorative key bell, detachable.
Retail price was approx. RM12k
Attachment (s): dust bag and booklet.