Like this Spanish luxury house’s other signature creations (Puzzle, Hammock, Gate), the Loewe Barcelona bag is also defined in a dimensional silhouette with clean, distinct lines.
Known as the “Spanish Hermès“, Loewe demonstrates first-class leather craftsmanship with finest materials.
The unique feature of Barcelona bag is its triangular clasp on the front, which looks like knife out of its sheath when you unfasten it. The silky leather is flawlessly fitted on a LOEWE-engraved metal plate then, tied with a leather string.
Conveniently, this Barcelona bag comes with 2 straps, both detachable and interchangeable. The narrow strap is adjustable for crossbody and can be carried as double strap. The wide strap would show a relaxed maxi style, and it provides a comfortable carry on shoulder.
Barcelona bag’s boxy structure carries an adequate capacity for your going-out essential whilst remaining its graceful form. The interior is divided into 2 compartments, and there’s an external back pocket to hold your phone.
- Crossbody or shoulder carry.
- Nude beige colour with gold-tone hardware.
- Firm, boxy cowhide leather with smooth texture.
- Stitched border trim with dark-dyed edging.
- Detachable narrow strap with stud and clasp.
- Detachable wide strap with Anagram logo.
- Flap closure with strung triangular clasp.
- Full-leather interior with 2 compartments.
- 1 external back pocket for the phone.
- Rounded details on the base.
Currently retailing at RM16.7k
Attachment (s): dust bag, paper bag, narrow strap, wide strap and booklet.