The historical Damier checkered canvas (dated back to 1888!) in “Ebene” ebony brown colour is elegant and sophisticated, it has been a favourable choice for corporate work and business. This timeless print is complemented by shiny gold hardware.
Named after the cultural area in London, the LV Hampstead bag is sophisticated in style. This bag is a squarish tote with structured base for good stability, the softer upper body with snap buttons gives the bag a casual feminine look.
The medium (MM) size Hampstead bag offers a generous capacity in its roomy main compartment. Multiple pockets inside keep your essentials in reach.
Its adjustable flat leather handles enable flexible ways to carry it, be in hand or on shoulder.
- Damier Ebene coated canvas, durable & waterproof.
- Smooth calfskin leather trim.
- Adjustable flat leather handles.
- Golden brass hardware.
- Open top secured by hook and side buttons.
- Detailed with leather wrapped corners.
- “Inventeur” golden plate on front.
- Red microfibre velvet interior.
Attachment (s): dust bag only.
9/10 almost-new condition. Some storage mark on golden plate, minimal sign of use.