The iconic diamond quilt motif from 1955 lents its timeless elegance to this Chanel fine jewellery line, the Coco Crush.
Rounded and curved contours (known as the Gadroons) brought the precision-cut crisscross to life. A subtle yet defining touch to the design.
BEIGE GOLD – Uniquely created by Chanel, this beautiful pinkish tone boasts a more feminine accent than the traditional yellow gold but more subtle and tender than rose gold.
The Mini version of Coco Crush ring is delicately subtle to wear every day, and thanks to its narrow width, it’d blend it effortlessly in stacking with other rings.
- Ring size 54 EU (approx. 6.75 US / 14 JP / 54 mm finger circumference)
- 18k Beige Gold (pinkish tone).
- Precision-cut diamond quilt motif.
- Hand-polished shiny finish.
- Engraved with Chanel trademark, serial number, karat, ring size & gold hallmarks.
Currently retailing at RM7050
Attachment (s): full set – paper bag, outer box, presentation box, pouch, polish cloth, stamped booklet and receipt.