In 1961, Gucci dedicated a hobo bag and named it after Jacqueline “Jackie” Kennedy who just became the First Lady that year. Her fondness on this relaxed-elegant hobo bag was captured many times in the photographs.
In the fall-winter 2020 collection, Gucci reintroduced this iconic bag named it “Jackie 1961“. This new classic is given a few modern touches, like a detachable extension strap for crossbody wear.
The Mini size is charmingly and elegantly petite. With 3 ways (in hand, on shoulder, crossbody) to carry it, this bag goes from day to night.
To accentuate the graceful lines and curvy silhouette of this Jackie bag, structured calfskin with silky sheen is selected. In tender cream white, adorned by deep-tone gold hardware.
- 19 x 13 x 3 cm (Length x Height x Depth)
- Handle drop: (short handle) 10 cm
- Handle drop: (with strap extension) 58 cm
- Calfskin leather in cream white colour.
- Gold hardware accessories.
- Adjustable handle with longer extension strap.
- Signature Piston clasp with horseshoe details.
- Antique rose velvet interior.
Currently retailing at RM10.6k
Attachment (s): box, dust bag, strap and receipt.