Throughout her long journey in art, the renowned Japanese contemporary artist Yayoi Kusama is obsessed with dots of which she deploys as an expression of inner emotions.
On this Mini Pochette, the dots are meticulously replicated through a multi-step technique that realistically present Kusama’s brush strokes, giving the famed Monogram print a new upbeat look.
Maison Louis Vuitton celebrates this contemporary art crossover with details, from its colourfully dotted packaging to pumpkin-print interior and signature-embossed leather patch.
Louis Vuitton’s Mini Pochette has been a popular choice for own use and gifting, all thanks to its lovely petite look, versatile and functional design.
This Mini Pochette has ample space for small essential like folded smartphone, cards, cash, keys and beauty items. It can be carried as a clutch, or converted into a crossbody with your own long strap.
- 15.5 x 10.5 x 4 cm (Length x Height x Depth)
- Monogram coated canvas with 3D-painted multicolour dots print.
- Vachetta natural calfskin leather trim.
- Shiny-finish gold hardware.
- Chain handle with detachable hook.
- Zipped top closure.
- Red canvas interior with dotted pumpkin print.
- Embossed Yayoi Kusama’s pumpkin signature inside.
Attachment (s): LV x Yayoi Kusama dotted packaging – paper bag, dust bag, ribboned box and tags.