Can’t get enough of Chanel’s famous vintage 24karat gold plated hardware? Go full sparkle and grand with this vintage flap with all-gold Mademoiselle chain!
The earlier-version Classic Flap, distinguish by its straight-bordered flap, all-metal chain and lighter form, this was before Karl Lagerfeld introduced the interlaced chain version that we all know today.
A piece of fashion history – A link and ode to Coco Chanel, because the Mademoiselle flap made its first appearance in the 1960s when she was still helming the House. This design is closer to the original version 2.55 that Mademoiselle Coco created in 1955.
Leather – Mademoiselle Coco selected lambskin for its delicate and luxurious characteristics. Over the time, this leather ages and seasons gracefully with a silky-shiny, buttery patina.
Double-chain Handle – A revolutionary (in 1955) feature that slides between 2 lengths, this flexible feature enables the bag to be elegantly carried in hand or by the shoulder.
Pockets – Like how Mademoiselle Coco envisioned and designed the bag, this vintage flap comes with the traditional 7 pockets. Each with its own function and story (like a pocket for love letter, a pocket for tipping money, a pocket for lipstick).
- 25 x 15 x 5.5 cm (Length x Height x Depth)
- Handle drop: 19 / 34 cm (double chain / single chain)
- Black lambskin leather with diamond quilt.
- 24k gold plated hardware.
- “Mademoiselle” flat metal chain handle.
- Double-flap closure with CC turn lock.
- Interior in black leather and burgundy grosgrain textile.
- Gold-foil signature stamp inside.
- Total 7 pockets, each with its own story.
Attachment (s): dust bag.
7.5/10 good vintage condition.