Presenting here is a 1986 Chanel Half Moon flap from early 0 series. In excellent vintage condition, this lambskin leather is boasting a buttery touch, silky sheen and relatively puffy quilt.
The name “Half Moon“, cues its feminine curved and rounded silhouette.
A unique feature – Besides the main compartment, this flap has a hidden inner flap that leads to a smaller compartment.
Timeless combination – Diamond-quilted lambskin leather in black, with the famous 24karat gold plated hardware.
Like the other clutch-with-chain, this Half Moon flap comes with a short chain that goes underneath the flap, for shoulder carry. And thanks to its narrow depth (5.5 cm), it can also be carried as an elegant clutch.
- 23.5 x 16 x 5.5 cm (Length x Height x Depth)
- Handle drop: 39 cm
- Black lambskin leather.
- 24k gold plated hardware.
- Short chain handle for shoulder carry.
- Flap closure with dainty CC turn lock.
- Red grosgrain textile interior.
- Main compartment with zip pocket.
- Hidden inner flap and compartment.
- Early series 0, circa 1986.
Attachment (s): dust bag, authenticity card and hologram.
8.5/10 excellent vintage condition.