Made from Jersey – one of the earliest and most classic textile that Coco Chanel selected to make her bags. This wool textile presents the eye-catching magenta shade on this vintage Chanel bag so vibrantly.
Taken shape of framed handbags from 1950s/1960s, this Mademoiselle Bag stayed true to Coco Chanel’s design idea of freeing women’s hands with the versatile double-chain handle.
This bag can be carried elegantly in hand with chain doubled or cross-body with chain extended. This bag holds your (larger) phone, small wallet, card & key holders and a couple more small essentials.
- Vintage series 3, circa 1996.
- Carry in hand or cross-body.
- Magenta colour jersey wool fabric.
- Double line diamond pattern quilting.
- 24karat gold plated hardware.
- Mademoiselle chain handle.
- Zipped frame closure.
- 2 slip pockets inside.
- 1 detachable pouch.
Attachment (s): authenticity card and hologram only.
7/10 good vintage condition.