The renowned Chanel Diana Flap was initially made famous by the late Princess Diana in the 1990s and the public fondly named it after her. When vintage fashion revived and made a huge comeback few years ago, the Diana Flap was also being rediscovered, and now loved by the current generation of Chanel lovers.
Comparable to the medium Classic Flap, the medium (10in / 25 cm) Diana Flap is lighter in weight and able to pack slightly more, thanks to its simple single-flap design. A bag goes gracefully from day to night.
With a long chain handle, Diana Flap can be slung on shoulder for an elegant look, or crossbody for hands-free convenience.
- Vintage early series 2, circa 1991.
- Signature Diana Flap look: diamond quilting with plain border and curved flap.
- Light beige lambskin leather.
- 24karat gold plated hardware.
- Long leather-interlaced chain handle.
- Single flap with CC turn lock closure.
- Leather interior in burgundy colour.
- 2 inner pockets (1 zip, 1 slip).
Attachment (s): dust bag and authenticity card.
7.5/10 good vintage condition, restored previously (according to the original colour).