The renowned Chanel Diana flap was initially made famous by the late Princess Diana when she was photographed carrying it in the 1990s, and the public fondly nicknamed the bag after her.
When vintage fashion got revived and made a huge comeback a few years ago, the Diana flap was also being rediscovered and now loved by the new generation of Chanel lovers.
With a long chain handle, the Diana Flap can be slung on shoulder for an elegant look, or crossbody to keep your hands free.
Size comparable to the medium classic flap. This medium (10in / 25 cm) Diana Flap is lighter in weight and is able to pack slightly more, all thanks to its single-flap design. It’d go gracefully from day to night.
- Vintage mid series 3, circa 1995.
- Signature Diana Flap look: diamond quilt with plain border and curved flap.
- Black lambskin leather.
- 24karat gold plated hardware.
- Long leather-interlaced chain handle.
- Single flap with CC turn lock closure.
- Burgundy leather interior.
- Gold-foil signature stamp.
- 2 inner pockets (1 zip, 1 slip).
Attachment (s): box, dust bag, authenticity card and hologram.
8/10 excellent vintage condition.