The casual-chic Chanel Cambon line was one of the most iconic collections by the late Karl Lagerfeld for 2000s era. This line is best known for its striking multicolour combination – black quilted leather with white CC logo and neon pink colour in this case.
A rare piece for the collectors! This uniquely-styled Reporter Bag model presenting here, is the rarest and top range model in the Cambon line. This one is going for a good price!
The inspiration of this multipocket design came from reporters’ camera equipment (lens, films, cable…). This Cambon bag boasts with 4 eye-catching CC-turnlock flap pockets on its outside which are lovely to keep your AirPods case, car key or lipstick!
- Black calfskin leather with diamond quilt.
- Silver-tone hardware accessories.
- White Cambon CC logo patch.
- Handles made of knotted leather cords.
- Zipped top with chained signature plate.
- Neon pink canvas interior with pockets.
- 4 outer “reporter” pockets with CC turn lock.
- 1 outer back slip pocket.
- Round metal feet on the base.
- Late series 9
Attachment (s): dust bag and hologram.
8/10 very good condition.