First-generation BOY bag from Chanel spring ’12 collection. The minimalist plain leather is elegantly accentuated in pearly matte finish.
An appealing look for those who love their bag timeless, elegant and at the same time, iconic.
Tribute to literature – The debossed and quilted “CHANEL” lettering on the top of the bag resembles a book’s spine.
“Travel without travel”, books always inspired and influenced Mademoiselle Chanel’s designs. And Boy Capel (Coco’s great love) was the one who encouraged her to read the greatest myths in the history of mankind.
Medium from the first generation is actually slightly smaller (25 x 14 x 6 cm) than the current old-medium size (25 x 15 x 9 cm). We like that it’s more compact and less bulky to wear crossbody!
Chanel BOY’s adventurous personality is expressed in its sliding chain handle – double it or extend it – carry it in hand, on the shoulder or crossbody.
- 25 x 14 x 6 cm (Length x Height x Depth)
- Handle drop: 29 / 52 cm (double chain / single chain)
- Black matte-finish patent leather.
- Silver-tone hardware.
- Carry in hand, on the shoulder or crossbody.
- Double-chain handle with flat leather strap.
- Flap closure with signature CC brick lock.
- Embossed-and-stitched CHANEL lettering.
- 1 inner zip pocket.
- Mid series 16
Attachment (s): authenticity card, hologram and receipt, this bag will be delivered in a plain dust bag for storage.
7.5/10 condition preloved condition.