Mid series 2 vintage, circa 1992-1993. The tender beige lambskin leather is covered with diamond quilting and finished with a stitched CC in the center.
This super-mini size is adorably compact to sit cross-body and go anywhere with you, and thanks to its exquisite bijoux chain (which inspired the Coco Crush jewellery later), this beige Chanel would also make an elegant evening bag.
Chanel’s vintage camera bags rose and boomed in the 1990s era, the design inspiration of it was influenced by the classic compact cameras (remember the Nikon and Olympus?) and their carrying cases.
- 16 x 10 x 5 cm (Length x Height x Depth)
- Handle drop: 52 cm
- Beige lambskin leather with diamond quilt.
- 24karat gold plated hardware.
- Long Bijoux chain for crossbody and shoulder carry.
- Zipped top with leather tassel pull.
- Leather interior with 1 zip pocket.
- Mid series 2
Attachment (s): hologram only, this bag will be delivered in a plain dust bag for storage.
7/10 vintage condition.