Chanel’s vintage camera bags rose and boomed in the 1990s era, the design inspiration of it was influenced by the classic compact cameras (remember the Nikon and Olympus?) and their carrying cases.
Chanel’s vintage camera bags were designed to be lightweight and spacious for carrying around, be it everyday or travel.
The silhouette – Box-like rectangular shape, convenient zipped top, long single chain handle, diamond quilt, swinging tassel and stitched CC logo are the identifiable features on Chanel’s vintage camera bags.
- Shoulder sling or crossbody.
- Black with gold hardware.
- Lambskin leather with oversized diamond quilt.
- Stitched CC logo on the front and back.
- Leather-interlaced chain strap handle.
- Zipped top with leather tassel pull.
- Leather interior with zip pocket.
- Gold-foil signature stamp inside.
- Late series 0, circa 1987/1988.
Attachment (s): dust bag, authenticity card and hologram.
7.5/10 good vintage with some normal signs of use.