Circa 1970s, this vintage Dior clutch is made of smooth and fine calfskin leather in dark nude colour. Vintage gold-plated hardwares are known and loved for their deep yellow tone, and they still shine even after the decades.
Like Mr Christian Dior‘s couture, the lines and shape of this Dior clutch are sleek, simple yet effortlessly elegant. The metal-framed closure is a ladylike feature for you to open the clutch.
With a longer horizontal shape, this clutch could easily hold a large smartphone, a card holder or a small wallet, and some beauty essentials inside.
- 27 x 13 x 3 cm (Length x Height x Depth)
- Smooth calfskin leather in dark nude colour.
- Gold-tone hardware.
- Metal-framed top with clasp closure.
- Rounded CD buckle on the front.
- Leather interior with “Christian Dior MADE IN FRANCE” gold-foil stamp.
Attachment (s): clutch only, it will be delivered in a plain dust bag for storage.
7.5/10 good vintage condition.