The first-generation Saddle Bag from the 2000s, designed by John Galliano and this is one of his most-iconic creations in Dior.
And, this one was from the first launch after runway show, with scarf-print lining!
Aside the diagonal saddle silhouette, the sharp hardware details are also iconic and instantly recognised by any fashionista. Both sides of the bag are embellished by linked C.D rings.
To complete this luxury-fashion look, a strapped D ring that resemble horse-riding stirrup dangles at the bottom, symbolising the adventurous nature of Dior Saddle.
This first-gen a.k.a vintage version is made of softer monogram jacquard canvas, this has given the bag a lighter weight and supple touch. This size equivalent to the current medium Saddle Bag.
In signature denim-blue monogram canvas, this trendy piece would style up any casual outfit stylishly.
The original silhouette John Galliano created was meant to be carried on shoulder and under the arm. Attach your own strap to carry it in another trendy style.
- Signature denim blue with gold-tone hardware.
- Trotter (now known as Oblique) monogram canvas.
- Smooth calfskin leather trim with contrast yellow stitching.
- Linked C.D ring details on the sides.
- Flap closure with velcro stripe and stirrup D ring.
- Scarf-print interior with a zipped pocket.
- 1 external back pocket.
Attachment(s): dust bag
8/10 good condition.