The “30 Montaigne” box bag is interpreted in a petite, exquisite size that resembles a mini trunk (like the Petite Malle!). Thanks to its adjustable and detachable strap, this bag can be carried on shoulder, crossbody, or as a clutch with strap detached.
The military-inspired style is done in Dior Oblique monogram jacquard, completes with details like carabiner clip hooks and wide strap with sliding buckle.
“30 Montaigne” line took its name from the House of Dior’s first boutique, a place chosen by Mr Christian Dior himself in 1946. This symbolic address is embossed at the bag’s back as a subtle emblem. The slender C.D clasp on the front was inspired by the seal on Christian Dior perfume bottle.
- Dior Oblique monogram jacquard in blue.
- Dark blue smooth calfskin leather trim.
- Gold-tone hardware details.
- Detachable wide strap with sliding buckle.
- Utility-inspired carabiner clip hooks.
- Flap closure with slender C.D press lock.
- Back pocket with embossed “30 Montaigne”.
- Canvas interior with a slip pocket.
Currently retailing at RM15k
Attachment (s): box, dust bag, strap, card, booklet and receipt.
8/10 very good condition, minor oxidation marks on hardware.