Carried and made famous by the late Princess Diana and ever since then, the iconic Lady Dior bag has been the canvas for endless creativity.
Every season, Dior would release limited editions to complete their fashion looks of that season.
A special piece from John Galliano’s 2003 collection. The metallic silver studs brought a boldness of punk rock to this classic elegant silhouette.
Medium – the classic size of Lady Dior bag. This size balances between elegance and functionality, with ample room for your essentials (smartphone, small wallet, utility holders and some beauty items) while still retaining its ladylike silhouette.
- Medium Lady Dior.
- 2003 collection by John Galliano.
- Red with silver hardware.
- Calfskin leather with studded Cannage motif.
- Zipped top closure with CD oval charm.
- Iconic D.I.O.R dangling charm.
- Protective metal feet on the base.
- DIOR jacquard inner with 1 zip pocket.
Attachment (s): dust bag, strap and booklet.
8.5/10 excellent condition.