One of the best deals Barenia Faubourg B35 on market! (A brand-new piece goes up to RM70k on secondary market). This heritage leather is known for rarely being offered, even regular H clients have to wait for months for an encounter.
Barenia, the holy-grail Hermès leather for the connoisseurs and purists. Initially developed and used to make H’s renowned saddles, now offered in bags to fulfil H lovers’ desire for fine heritage and exquisite leather.
Evolved from the original version, the Barenia Faubourg leather first made its debut in 2016 and swiftly became the new favourite of Hermès connoisseurs (there’s a dedicated forum thread just for it!).
The legacies that H lovers craved on the original Barenia like:
- Resistance to water and scratches
- Ability to acquire darker patina over time
- The distinctive heavenly leather smell
- Natural-colour Hermes logo stamp
- White contrast stitching
are inherited and found on this all-new heritage leather. So, what’s changed? The new Barenia Faubourg leather has printed drummed-leather grain, with waxy and velvety gloss on the surface, sturdy but supple in touch.
Being a leather with saddle-making origin, Barenia Faubourg leather handles well with wears like scratches and water drops. And, Hermès connoisseurs are after this leather’s natural patina process which imprints the bag with their very own journey and personality.
Birkin bag in size 35 (cm) stays true to the 1984’s original concept that Hermès proposed to Jane Birkin – a spacious tote bag for everyday, corporate, business meeting and travel. Since its debut, the Birkin bag has been the status symbol in fashion, and size 35 is the ultimate “Boss’ Bag” for its executive presence.
With generous capacity, sturdy structure, classic design and famed status, the B35 is well-liked by all genders.
- Barenia Faubourg is a rare offer in H.
- Fauve colour, a natural tan shade, close to Gold.
- Retourne (revert) structure.
- Palladium silver-tone hardware.
- Chevre Marocain goatskin leather interior.
- Retractable flap closure with double strap.
- Metal plaque signed HERMÉS – PARIS.
- Two metal brackets to hold the straps.
- 1 zip pocket and 1 flat pocket inside.
- Metal feet on base.
- Stamp A
Attachment (s): box, dust bag, clochette, padlock, keys, booklet and raincoat.
9/10 almost-new condition. Minimal usage, some signs of storage noted.