Millennial vintage, stamp H, circa 2004. This Cabana (French for Cabin) bag is an understated elegant tote for every day. As what we’d expect from Hermès, this bag is made of the best leather, with most-meticulous craftsmanship.
This small-medium tote carries a good capacity in its full-leather interior. Larger items like document holder, small notebook and iPad could easily fit in, thanks to its open top which can be tightened by side leather belts.
Naturel – A lighter tan colour than the classic Gold brown, Naturel is a graceful neutral that will go with most outfits and styles. Accented with Palladium silver hardware for a subtle tone.
Vache Liegee leather – Compared with its predecessor Ardennes leather, Liegee calfskin has a more refined grain texture. And just like Ardennes, this leather is very durable against water and scratches, and it holds its shape very well – an excellent “workhorse” for every day.
- “Vache Liegee” calfskin leather in “Naturel” colour.
- Palladium plated silver tone hardware.
- Flat strap handles for shoulder carry.
- Open top, can be tightened with the side belts.
- “Clou de Selle” buttons and bridle-inspired belts.
- “Chevre Marocain” goatskin leather interior.
- Inside: 2 small pockets and 1 key holder.
- Stamp [H], circa 2004
Attachment (s): bag only, it will be delivered in a plain dust bag for storage.
8/10 good vintage condition.