“Sellier” refers to the traditional saddle stitching that gives the Kelly bag’s sides a firm and sturdy outward stitched seams. This method requires a higher craftsmanship and it would take longer time, hence its costlier price both in the retail and on the secondary market.
“Chamonix” leather – The name refers to a ski town in the French Alps, the Chamonix-Mont-Blanc where these calfskins were sourced from.
This retired calfskin shares a resemblance of silky smooth leather texture with H’s heritage Box calf, but with a subtle matte finish.
Touch of the leather: velvety, silky yet robustly firm.
And thanks to its denser hide, Chamonix leather does not scratch easily and it maintains its firm shape excellently.
“Chocolate” brown – This elegant dark shade is timeless like black but with a tint of warmth from the brown, this earthy shade is classily accentuated by gold-plated hardware accessories.
Kelly bag in size 32 (cm) offers a spacious capacity for work, business and travel. It can be casually slung on the shoulder with strap, or gracefully carried in hand by the top handle.
- 32.5 x 22.5 x 11.5 cm (Length x Height x Depth)
- Handle drop (strap): 45 cm
- “Sellier” outward stitched structure.
- “Chocolate” dark brown.
- “Chamonix” matte-finished smooth calfskin.
- Gold-plated hardware.
- Top handle with double hook for shoulder strap.
- “Chevre Marocain” goatskin leather interior.
- 1 zip pocket and 2 small pockets inside.
- Iconic flap with double belt closure.
- Metal plaque signed HERMÉS – PARIS.
- Structured base with metal feet.
- Stamp [J]
Attachment (s): dust bag, shoulder strap, padlock, clochette and keys.
8/10 very good condition.