Hermès Victoria collection was first introduced in 1997, for their “Year of Africa“. This line was inspired by faraway travels and fondly took its name from one of the world’s largest waterfalls, the Victoria Falls.
A compact holdall – Victoria 35 is versatile as a carry-on baggage, a beach or pool bag, an overnighter or simply a spacious city bag.
Rectangular in shape but with rounded corners to reduce the impact of wear and scuffing.
The clever double-zipper closure allows you to fully open the bag, or just half opened when you need a quick access. With traveling function in mind, it can be secured with a padlock.
The perfect complement – Extremely durable but not rigid. Grained calfskin leather Clemence lends this holdall an effortlessly relaxed, graceful suppleness.
Over the time and journeys, Clemence leather would gain a slightly shiny patina and get even more supple.
- 35 x 23 x 17 cm (Length x Height x Depth)
- Handle drop: 20 cm
- “Brique” warm red with Palladium plated hardware.
- Clemence grained calfskin leather.
- Flat leather handles with diamond-shaped ends.
- White contrast stitching.
- Double-zipper closure, lockable.
- Herringbone canvas interior with 3 pockets.
- Structured base with stitching reinforcement.
- Round stud feet.
- “Clochette” key bell.
- Stamp [O]
Currently retailing at €3900 (approx. RM20k)
Attachment (s): dust bag and key bell.
8/10 very good condition.