Rare colour! Brilliant and shines like an emerald, this vintage Kelly is full of life in Vert Clair (French for Bright Green). The warm undertone of this green shade is accentuated by the yellow gold plated hardware.
“Sellier” refers to the traditional saddle stitching which gives the bag’s sides a firm, sturdy outward stitched seams. This method requires higher craftsmanship and it would take longer time, hence its higher price both in retail and on secondary market.
Kelly bag in size 32 (cm) offers a spacious capacity for work, business and travel. And, this one here goes well with casual too, thanks to its bright, lively shade.
The Kelly bag can be casually slung on the shoulder with strap, or gracefully carried in hand by the top handle.
Courchevel leather – The predecessor of Epsom leather, this cowhide with embossed grain resists scratches and outlines the sturdy structure of Sellier excellently.
- Sellier (outward stitched) structure.
- “Vert Clair” bright green with gold hardware.
- “Courchevel/Epsom” embossed-grain cowhide leather.
- Single hook to attach shoulder strap.
- “Chevre Marocain” goatskin leather interior.
- 1 zip pocket and 2 small pockets inside.
- Iconic flap closure with double strap.
- Metal feet on the base.
- Stamp (U), circa 1991.
Attachment (s): dust bag, shoulder strap, padlock, clochette and keys.
7.5 to 8/10 very good vintage condition.