“Sellier” refers to the traditional saddle stitching which gives the bag’s sides a firm, sturdy outward stitched seams. This method requires higher craftsmanship and it would take longer time, hence its higher price both in retail and on secondary market.
“Gold” brown, this neutral shade is one of the H classic. Popular and loved for its warm earthy character that effortlessly goes with most outfits and styles. Paired with gold hardware for classy elegance.
Kelly bag in size 32 (cm) offers a spacious capacity for work, business and travel. And, this one here goes well with casual too, thanks to its neutral shade.
The Kelly bag can be casually slung on the shoulder with strap, or gracefully carried in hand by the top handle.
Courchevel leather – The predecessor of Epsom leather, this cowhide with embossed grain resists scratches and outlines the sturdy structure of Sellier excellently.
- Sellier (outward stitched) structure.
- “Gold” brown with gold hardware.
- Courchevel/Epsom embossed-grain cowhide leather.
- Single hook to attach shoulder strap.
- Chevre Marocain goatskin leather interior.
- 1 zip pocket and 2 small pockets inside.
- Iconic flap closure with double strap.
- Metal feet on the base.
- Stamp (Z), circa 1996.
Attachment (s): dust bag, shoulder strap, padlock, clochette and keys.
7/10 vintage condition. Some marks of usage, restorable and potential.