Designed by the late Alber Elbaz for Lanvin, the Happy bag portrays Parisian elegance with a laid-back character. Ribbon, a symbol that goes back to the history of Jeanne Lanvin making clothes for her daughter.
On this Lanvin Happy bag, a maroon grosgrain ribbon casually laced through the antique-gold chain and tied. The House logo, a symbol of Jeanne Lanvin’s motherly love, is engraved on the “lucky medal” and attached to the chain.
The medium Happy offers a functional capacity for every day, its spacious interior could easily fit in 2 pouches. Its sliding double-chain handle enables you to carry it in 2 different lengths.
- Maroon colour with antique-finish gold hardware.
- Patent goatskin leather with quilting and distressed texture.
- Calfskin leather inner flap and trim.
- Double-chain handle with flat leather pads.
- Grosgrain ribbon and Lanvin medallion.
- Flap closure with turn lock.
- Spacious black canvas interior with zip pocket.
Attachment (s): bag only, it will be delivered in a plain dust bag for storage.
8/10 good condition.