Named after the artists’ district in Milan, this vintage Louis Vuitton Brera bag from the early 2000s is like the softer, smaller version of the Alma bag, but with a squarish silhouette.
This Brera bag makes an elegant hand-carry style with its “Toron” rolled leather handles. Alternatively, your own shoulder strap can be attached through the hidden D rings for hands-free carry.
Thanks to its supple structure, wide opening and double-zippered closure, finding your items inside the bag is easy yet secured.
Made of the historical (first debuted in 1889!) Damier checkered coated canvas which is known for its waterproof durability, trimmed with smooth calfskin leather and detailed with gold-tone hardware for an elegant finish.
- Early 2000s era vintage.
- Damier Ebene coated canvas outer.
- Smooth calfskin leather handles.
- Hidden D rings on the handles.
- Gold-tone hardware accessories.
- Resistant-textured leather sides and top.
- Wide opening with double zipper.
- Microfibre velvet interior with zip pocket.
Attachment (s): bag only, it will be delivered in a plain dust bag for storage.
7.5/10 preloved vintage condition, some normal marks of usage.