Well-made with fine leather and attentive details, we love these Louis Vuitton bags with better quality from the 2000s era! And, this one here is in almost-new condition.
Like the Epi leather from 1990s era, this Epi leather is also extremely durable and it holds its shape excellently. Simplicity with details – the dual-tone wave texture gives this Lilac colour a profound definition, paired with smooth leather pieces for layered visual effect.
For a hint of futuristic and minimalist style, matte silver hardware with brushed finish is selected to complement the Lilac colour, which is a neutral shade with greyish-purple tint.
The silhouette of Epi Jasmin bag is timeless and elegant. Structured with curved lines all around for a feminine style. This small handbag goes from day to evening. The double-zipper closure is secured yet flexible to access. With a spacious interior to hold your going-out essential.
- Early 2000s vintage, circa 2002.
- Epi wave-textured cowhide leather in Lilac colour.
- Matte silver hardware with brushed finish.
- Microfibre velvet interior with 1 slip pocket.
- “Toron” rolled leather top handles.
- Wide opening with double zipper.
- D rings on handles to attach strap.
- Discreet embossed LV logo on front.
Attachment (s): dust bag and booklet.
9/10 almost-new condition.