Distinguishable round shape with a flattened base, Nicolas Ghesquière reinvented the House’s traditional hat box trunk into a stylish fashion accessory, the “Boîte Chapeau” collection.
Details like the lightly-tanned “Vachetta” leather trims, flat top handle, LV luggage tag and “Malletage” quilt-print leather interior, pay a homage to Louis Vuitton’s travel tradition and trunks.
This super-mini bag is a stylish way to carry your essentials (cards, cash, keys, small beauty items). It offers a multiple ways to style and carry: in hand by the top handle, crossbody with adjustable strap and as a belt bag.
- 13 x 12 x 6.5 cm (Length x Height x Depth)
- Handle drop: (adjustable strap) 50 – 57 cm
- Monogram coated canvas outer.
- Lightly-tanned natural calfskin leather trim.
- Gold-tone hardware accessories.
- Double-zipper closure.
- Flat top handle with embossed signature.
- Beige leather interior with quilt print.
- 2 compartments and 1 slip pocket inside.
- Belt loop on the back, to wear it on the waist.
- LV luggage tag.
Currently retailing at RM10.4k
Attachment (s): box, dust bag and strap.
8.5/10 excellent condition.