The original concept Louis Vuitton Noe bag from the 1930s was designed to hold and transport bottles of champagne. Decades later, this classic bucket bag has evolved and now one of the iconic LV city bags.
Lightweight and durable in Monogram coated canvas, trimmed with the heritage Vachetta natural cowhide leather to mark its travels and journeys. The spacious interior is closed by a leather drawstring, its sturdy leather handle is adjustable with double buckles.
- Monogram coated canvas outer.
- Vachetta natural cowhide leather trim.
- Leather shoulder handle with adjusting buckles.
- Golden brass hardware accessories.
- Open top with drawstring closure.
- Lateral leather bands on the sides.
- Stitching-reinforced leather base.
- Spacious brown canvas interior.
Attachment (s): dust bag.
8/10 good condition.