Olav – The Scandinavian masculine name gives it away, this compact messenger bag was originally from LV’s men collection in the 2000s era. With a sporty elegant style, it attracted quite a large base of female users as well, especially in the Japan market.
The silhouette is compact, boxy and squarish, it would add a clean stylish touch to smart casual outfits. Also a trusty companion for travelling, the adjustable canvas strap enables the user carry it on shoulder or crossbody comfortably.
Small but mighty – The useful L-shape double-zipper system opens widely for easy access. An ample capacity to hold your going-out essential, with an external slip pocket to hold your phone.
The historical Damier Ebene canvas gives the design a classic look with its warm brown colour checkered print. This coated canvas material is extremely durable and resistant to water. The interior is brightened up with red canvas.
- Damier Ebene coated canvas.
- Dark brown smooth cowhide leather trim.
- Adjustable canvas strap with LV signature.
- Golden brass and matte brown hardware details.
- L-shaped double zipper closure system.
- Red canvas interior with 1 pocket.
- 1 external slip pocket for phone.
Attachment (s): none, this bag will be delivered in a plain dust bag for storage.
9/10 almost-new condition.