The Suhali leather collection by Louis Vuitton is known and loved for its understated luxury, made of one of the best leathers – goatskin leather, which is sturdy, scratch-resistant and retaining its natural grain.
An interesting fact – Suhali bags are named with adjectives of merit that describe a Louis Vuitton woman, like this “Le Talentueux” (The Talented) here.
This bag is a true artisan piece to showcase the trunk-making heritage of Louis Vuitton. Golden brass details that can be found on trunks, like hard-sided corners, riveted leather trims and S-lock, are cleverly applied on this bag.
Another beautiful feature on this Suhali bag is the ivory colour glaze edging that crisply outlines the bag’s silhouette.
Elegant for day and night. Thanks to its adjustable flat handle with wide shoulder pad, this small-medium size bag can be carried in hand or on the shoulder.
- Suhali goatskin leather in blue colour.
- Golden brass hardware details.
- Flat leather handle with adjusting buckle.
- Flap closure with S-lock.
- Textile interior lining with monogram.
- Structured base with brass corners.
- Decorated with a hanging key bell.
Attachment (s): dust bag only.
8.5/10 excellent condition.