The shell-shaped Alma bag is one of the classic Louis Vuitton bags, inspired by Art Deco style and first debuted in 1934.
Posh and glamorous, this Vernis glossy patent leather is dressed in the mysterious “Amarante” deep burgundy colour.
The shiny-gold accessories like handle rings, round stud feet, logo zippers and padlock give a luxurious finish touch to this elegant handbag.
- “Monogram Vernis” patent leather.
- “Amarante” deep burgundy colour.
- Gold-tone hardware accessories.
- “Toron” rolled leather handles.
- Flexible double-zip closure.
- Structured base with round studs.
- Decorated with padlock & key bell.
Retailed for RM11k+
Attachment (s): bag only, it’ll be delivered in a plain dust bag for storage.
7.5 to 8/10 good preloved condition.