For spring-summer ’08, Marc Jacobs (of Louis Vuitton) created a notable crossover collection with contemporary artist, Richard Prince. These limited-edition pieces from this collection are collectible for LV collectors and street-art lovers.
An abstract art piece formed in luxury leather craftsmanship that you can wear and carry. “Denim Pulp” – Richard Prince reinterpreted the classic monogram print in acid paint over denim graffiti, then clear-coated for a glossy finish. This colour way of yellow with blue is conceptually bold, bright and pop.
The Louis Vuitton trademark tag bears an embossed hand-signature of “Richard Prince” and “Printemps – Été 2008“.
PM size Weekender is a compact duffle bag with capacity ideally for everyday, weekend or on-board travel. The wide top opening is closed by double zipper and can be secured with a LV padlock. A long zip pocket on the front for easy-access items.
- Yellow and blue colour way.
- Coated denim with abstract acid paint.
- Calfskin leather handles and trim.
- Wide opening with double zipper.
- Gold-tone hardware details.
- Flat base with 4 metal feet.
- Canvas interior with LOUIS VUITTON jacquard.
- Long zip pocket on the front.
- LV luggage tag on the side.
- LV padlock and key bell.
- Limited edition tag inside.
Attachment (s): dust bag, booklet, luggage tag, padlock and key bell.