The name of this Prada collection borrowed from the French word “Étiquette” which means “label“. It features the light blue signature label that often found on Prada clothing, shoes and packaging.
Pewter-tone stud hardware gave Prada Etiquette collection’s luxury fashion style a rugged rock accent and complemented the distressed-look Glace Calf leather.
The “Glace Calf” leather was developed to be naturally supple in touch but highly durable against wears. The leather was specially tanned to gain an silky shiny appearance like deerskin and goatskin.
This silhouette of this small Etiquette tote is petite, especially with those narrow strap handles. The interior with 3 compartments and 2 pockets, is spacious enough to hold your essential – a tote easy to carry around.
- Black colour with pewter-tone hardware.
- Supple and durable Glace Calf leather.
- Flat studs embellished the bag’s trims.
- Petite leather strap handles for shoulder carry.
- Hanging leather tag with a hidden mirror.
- Light-blue PRADA cloth label on the front.
- Light-blue suede leather interior.
- 3 compartments (2 open, 1 zipped).
- 2 small flat pockets inside.
Retail price was approx. USD 2200
Attachment (s): dust bag and card.
8/10 good condition.