This YSL everyday bag extends Mr. Saint Laurent’s philosophy of ready-to-wear wardrobe essentials, which he developed from his first boutique in 1966 on the Rive Gauche (French for “Left Bank” of river Seine in Paris). A city bag with versatile ways to carry.
A simple, minimalistic tote like the Sac De Jour, but sleeker in structure and lighter in weight, the small Rive Gauche is an easy size to manage and carry.
The spacious interior, secured by a zipped top, could hold up a day’s essentials.
It can be carried in hand by the top handles; sling on the shoulder or crossbody with the adjustable strap.
- Black with silver hardware.
- Grained calfskin leather outer.
- Top handles and adjustable strap.
- SAINT LAURENT PARIS foil stamp.
- YSL monogram hanging charm.
- Zipped closure to a suede-leather interior.
- Side button on the sides to expand or tuck in.
- Structured base with metal feet.
Attachment (s): strap and booklet, this bag will be delivered in a plain dust bag for storage.
7.5 to 8/10 preloved condition with normal signs of use.