The name Lazo (Spanish for “knot”, “tie” or “lasso”) tells the concept of this Loewe bag. Since the direction of Jonathan Anderson, the combination of minimalistic design with finest leather and flawless finishing has become the design language of Loewe, and it can be found in this Lazo bag.
Design – We love how the tricolour (olive green, brown, linen beige) gives Lazo’s minimalistic design a lively vibe. This bag’s curved silhouette is sophisticatedly feminine, enabled with adaptable ways of carry (in hand, on shoulder and cross-body).
Lasso – Per its name, the leather belts dance together harmoniously in this Lazo bag design. Leather tied knot on the front and strap, drawstring-style top handles which can be tightened or loosened, detachable shoulder strap.
Size – Despite its mini size, the capacity of this bag is ample to hold the essentials (large phone, small wallet and holders, beauty items and etc.), thanks to its tote-bag form!
- 3 ways to carry: in hand, on shoulder, cross body.
- Tricolour: olive green + brown + linen beige.
- Smooth calfskin leather with linen canvas sides.
- Leather belts details with LOEWE embossed print.
- Open top, can be tightened up by top handles.
- Structured base with leather-block feet.
- Detachable shoulder strap.
- Suede leather interior.
- Gold-tone hardware.
Retail price was approx. RM7k+
Attachment (s): dust bag, paper bag, shoulder strap and booklet.