Takashi Murakami took a vibrant reinterpretation on the classic icon, Alma bag. The graceful Alma bag in shell shape is now bold and colourful with Multicolore canvas and outstanding hardware embellishments.
Like the “day version” of Multicolore collection, the canvas in white background presents the colourful monogram print brightly and lively.
Part of the Multicolore collection’s design language is the enlarged and bold hardware details. On this MC Alma bag, you will find details like chunky buckles, large zippers and studs.
- One of the first editions from 2003.
- White Monogram Multicolore coated canvas.
- Vachetta natural cowhide leather trim.
- Golden brass hardware.
- Rounded top handles.
- Wide opening with double zipper.
- Red microfibre velvet interior.
- Stud-embellished trimming.
- External front zip pocket.
- Structured leather base.
Attachment (s): dust bag only.