As a tribute to and named after the forever icon, Marilyn Monroe, the LV Marilyn bag was born to be a star of its own. Petite size for important functions or simply an evening out, short chain handle to sit on your arm or carry in hand.
Takashi Murakami’s Monogram Multicolore for LV is distinctive of eye-catching, dramatic hardware details. No exception on the Marilyn bag – an oversized triangular press lock sits at the centre, chunky chain & D-rings and round studs with LOUIS VUITTON engraving embellished across the leather trim.
This star member of LV has been spotted in the arm of celebrities. Artist Billie Achilleos made a realistic crab model with Marilyn bag for LV’s Maroquinaris Zoologicae collaboration. Mr. Murakami even created a special trunk to hold 33 Marilyn bags for his exhibition.
Like the “day version” of Multicolore collection, the canvas in white background presents the colourful monogram print brightly and lively.
Interior brightly decorated with red velvet. It’s capable of holding (larger) phone, small wallet, card & key holders and a couple of beauty items in it.
- Monogram Multicolore canvas in white.
- Vachetta natural cowhide leather trim.
- Chunky hardware details in gold tone.
- Round studs across the leather trim.
- Chain handle with leather pad on top.
- Flap closure with large triangular lock.
- Red microfibre velvet interior with 1 pocket.
- 1 external back pocket for card and ticket.
Attachment (s): dust bag only.
8 to 8.5/10 condition, excellent with little signs of use.